Technical SEO Consultant / Manager
Location: Hybrid Central Edinburgh & Remote. Start: ASAP
We’re looking for an intelligent, creative and innovative Technical SEO Consultant / Manager with 2/3+ years of commercial experience, who will thrive on the variety an agency role offers and loves taking on and solving the challenges global client campaigns throw at us from all directions. You’ll like nothing better than seeing a client’s technical SEO improve week after week, and their rankings improving alongside.
In this role you will work with a wide range of clients including luxury retailers, global whisky brands, tech firms headquartered in the US, well-known property firms, as well as leaders in luxury UK holiday and leisure. The variety of our clients’ needs will challenge your curiosity and ability to translate ideas and experience from one sector to another.
From the start you’ll be working on challenging and interesting organic search campaigns, and contributing heavily as we develop our reputation and skills in Technical SEO excellence. We set ambitious performance targets for our campaigns and like nothing better than beating them, so it will be your responsibility to maintain the technical SEO health of their websites on a rolling basis, and provide strategic advice for change, updates, restructures and new features to help them do even better in SERPs. You’ll work closely with your colleagues, the client and their developers to do this. You’ll also be responsible for improving internal processes, and communicating our thinking and experience to the world at large, primarily through content marketing.
Impeccable written and spoken English skills are a must (+bonus points for foreign language skills) as are delivering your work and your advice to clients in a highly professional manner, all while coping admirably with the variety of the daily schedule.
With us you’ll be fully supported by senior members of the team, and will learn a huge amount as you go.
If you’re looking to move into a very supportive, tight-knit team that works hard to deliver results for interesting clients, and has a huge amount of fun doing so, then this is the role for you!
What Kind of Work Will You Do With Us?
- Working on SEO Campaigns in collaboration with Senior Colleagues, the Client Services team, and the client themselves
- SEO Campaign research, planning, set-up, management & optimisation
- Technical SEO Audits both one-off and ongoing
- Contributing to content for client’s sites and campaigns, and our own
- Responding to SEO advice queries from our clients, anticipating their future needs and always working towards better performance
- Link Development Research & Planning
- Providing Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insights
- Day-to-day consultation and support to improve our clients’ digital presences
- Developing working practices and skills in line with our goal of Technical SEO Excellence
Ideal Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years Experience in an SEO-dedicated role
- Technical SEO Tools experience – Screaming Frog, ContentKing, Ahrefs
- Degree Qualified or Equivalent (not essential)- Information Studies/Scientific & Mathematical background ideal
- Analytics – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar
- Understanding of Magento & Shopify
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing Strategies
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
Ideally you will be based within commuting distance of our Edinburgh office.
We operate a very flexible hybrid working policy.
We are happy to consider UK remote candidates.
NB: you must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
We’re a busy, rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Edinburgh looking for individuals with proven expertise in digital marketing to join our team. We work with global clients on multi channel digital marketing campaigns.
Clients appreciate our complete focus on honest, direct and open advice, and our data-driven approach to analytics and performance.
As a team we’re close-knit, open and work hard to take on and solve the often tricky and complex problems campaigns throw at us.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please email us your CV and a covering note to email@example.com.