Paid Media / PPC / Paid Social Consultant Job
Central Edinburgh. Start: ASAP
We’re looking for an intelligent, creative and innovative Paid Media and Digital Consultant with 3+ years of experience, who thrives on the variety an agency role offers and loves taking on and solving the challenges global client campaigns throw at us from all directions.
From the start you’ll be working on blended paid digital campaigns covering Google Ads including Search, Shopping & GDN, Paid Social – Facebook & Instagram, Bing Ads, Display and Analytics. We set ambitious performance targets for our campaigns and like nothing better than beating them.
You’ll be asked to explore the best ways for our clients to reach their audiences, so working with influencers and publications to agree packages and plans aligned with client targets, and delivering on them, is also key.
You’ll need to know how paid media fits into the broader digital marketing mix/toolkit, and where it can complement other channels.
You’ll need to display impeccable written and spoken English skills (+bonus points for foreign language skills) and deliver your work and your advice to clients in a highly professional manner, all while coping admirably with the enormous variety of the daily schedule. You’ll be fully supported by senior members of the team, and will learn a huge amount as you go.
You’ll be working on accounts in everything from whisky to legal services, and everything in between. So curiosity, and an ability to translate ideas and experience from one sector to another to give our clients an unfair advantage, is something you’re totally comfortable with.
If you’re looking to move into a tight-knit team that works hard to deliver results for interesting clients then this might just be the role for you!
What Kind of Work Will You Do With Us?
- Managing Client Campaigns, working with the Client Services team and directly with the client.
- PPC Campaign Research, Planning, Set-up, Management & Optimisation
- Paid Social (Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) Campaign Research, Planning, Set-up, Management & Optimisation
- Google Shopping
- Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insight
- Planning and Delivering Display campaigns (Programmatic & Direct Buy), influencer campaigns.
- General involvement in clients’ digital marketing campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualified
- 3+ Years Commercial Experience
- Google AdWords / Google Analytics Certified (or working towards)
- PPC – Google Ads, Shopping, GDN, Bing Ads & Shopping/Product Ads
- Paid Social – Facebook Ads, Instagram
- Analytics – Google Analytics, HotJar
- Magento & Other ecomm platforms
- HTML & CSS
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Keen eye for a low-performance query
- Track Record of Busting Targets
Salary – TBC on experience
NB: you must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
We’re a busy, rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Edinburgh looking for individuals with proven expertise in digital marketing to join our team. We work with global clients on multi channel digital marketing campaigns.
Clients appreciate our complete focus on honest, direct and open advice, and our data-driven approach to analytics and performance.
As a team we’re close-knit, open and work hard to take on and solve the often tricky and complex problems campaigns throw at us.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please send a CV, Covering Letter and a note on your current salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org