Digital Marketing Executive Job
Remote / Central Edinburgh. Start: ASAP
We’re looking for an intelligent, creative and innovative Digital Marketing Executive with 1-2 years of experience, who will thrive on the variety an agency role offers and loves taking on and solving the challenges global client campaigns throw at us from all directions.
In this role you will work with a wide range of clients including local luxury retailers, global whisky brands, tech firms headquartered the US, well-known property and letting firms, as well as leaders in luxury UK holiday and leisure. The variety of our clients’ needs will challenge your curiosity and ability to translate ideas and experience from one sector to another. As such, we’re looking for a capable and driven digital marketer to help give our clients an advantage over their competition.
From the start you’ll be working on blended paid and organic digital campaigns covering Google Ads (including Search, Shopping & Display), Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), Bing Ads, and Analytics. We set ambitious performance targets for our campaigns and like nothing better than beating them.
You’ll need to know how search and digital media fits into the broader digital marketing mix/toolkit, and where it can complement other channels.
Impeccable written and spoken English skills are a must (+bonus points for foreign language skills) as are delivering your work and your advice to clients in a highly professional manner, all while coping admirably with the variety of the daily schedule. With us you’ll be fully supported by senior members of the team, and will learn a huge amount as you go.
If you’re looking to move into a very supportive, tight-knit team that works hard to deliver results for interesting clients, and has a huge amount of fun doing so, then this is the role for you!
What Kind of Work Will You Do With Us?
- Working on Digital Campaigns in collaboration with Senior Colleagues, the Client Services team, and the client themselves
- PPC Campaign research, planning, set-up, management & optimisation
- Paid Social Campaign research, planning, set-up, management & optimisation (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Google Shopping Ads
- Providing Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insights
- Day-to-day consultation and support to improve our clients’ digital presence (website content and functionality, online marketing activity)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualified
- 1-2 Years Experience in a Digital Marketing dedicated role
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified (or working towards)
- PPC – specifically Google Search Ads, Shopping Ads, Display Ads, and Bing equivalents
- Paid Social – Facebook Ads, Instagram
- Analytics – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar
- Magento & Other ecomm platforms
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing Strategies
Salary – £23,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience
NB: you must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
Location: we’re currently working remotely, but the role will be based in our central Edinburgh office.
We’re a busy, rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Edinburgh looking for individuals with proven expertise in digital marketing to join our team. We work with global clients on multi channel digital marketing campaigns.
Clients appreciate our complete focus on honest, direct and open advice, and our data-driven approach to analytics and performance.
As a team we’re close-knit, open and work hard to take on and solve the often tricky and complex problems campaigns throw at us.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please send a CV, Covering Letter and a note on your current salary and notice period to email@example.com