Digital Marketing Project Manager Job
Remote / Central Edinburgh. Start: ASAP
We’re looking for an intelligent, creative and innovative Digital Marketing Project Manager with 2+ years of experience, who will thrive on the variety an agency role offers, and loves ensuring all our work is meticulously planned and runs to budget and schedule.
In this role you will work with a wide range of clients including local luxury retailers, global whisky brands, tech firms headquartered in the US, well-known property and letting firms, as well as leaders in luxury UK holiday and leisure.
The variety of our clients’ needs will challenge your project management skills and require you to think creatively to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
From the start you’ll be supporting paid and organic digital campaigns covering Google Ads (including Search, Shopping & Display), Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), Bing Ads, and Analytics.You’ll need to know how search and digital media fits into the broader digital marketing mix/toolkit, and where it can complement other channels.
Impeccable written and spoken English skills are a must (+bonus points for foreign language skills) as are delivering your work in a highly professional manner, all while coping admirably with the variety of the daily schedule.
With us you’ll be fully supported by senior members of the team, and will learn a huge amount as you go.If you’re looking to move into a very supportive, tight-knit team that works hard to deliver results for interesting clients, and has a huge amount of fun doing so, then this is the role for you!
What Kind of Work Will You Do With Us?
- Oversee the agile delivery of digital projects and campaigns being delivered by the agency providing drive, motivation and momentum to ensure constant progress and delivery.
- Oversee monthly, weekly, daily and ad-hoc scheduling of work and the team to ensure all projects are adequately resourced, that team productivity is maximised and deadlines are adhered to.
- Forward-plan resourcing, highlighting any additional resource requirements or excess capacity to the Operations Director for attention.
- Plan agendas for and attend clients’ meetings, deliver contact reports immediately thereafter and schedule follow-on work to the delivery team and wider business.
- Develop and share an excellent understanding of client’s businesses, industries and success factors through frequent conversation, asking questions and industry research.
- Involvement in Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insights.
- Onboard new clients in line with our processes and documentation.
- Contribute to the improvement of our processes.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualified
- 2+ Years Experience in a Digital Marketing dedicated role
- Experience in Agile methodologies and approaches.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads (Search, Shopping & GDN).
- Working knowledge of Paid Social – Facebook Ads, Instagram
- Working knowledge of Display & Programmatic Advertising.
- Strong Analytics Knowledge – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar
- Understanding of Magento, Shopify & BigCommerce.
- Understanding of web technologies
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing Strategies
Salary – £25,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
NB: you must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
We’re a busy, rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Edinburgh looking for individuals with proven expertise in digital marketing to join our team. We work with global clients on multi channel digital marketing campaigns.
Clients appreciate our complete focus on honest, direct and open advice, and our data-driven approach to analytics and performance.
As a team we’re close-knit, open and work hard to take on and solve the often tricky and complex problems campaigns throw at us.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please send a CV, Covering Letter and a note on your current salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org