Here’s a question: What value do you put on your business being seen by prospective customers? Most of you will agree that the first thing you do these days when looking for a product, restaurant, or business is turn to Google. Working in digital marketing and specialising in local search has shown me two things: […]
About Thomas McAdam
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Thomas McAdam contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Thomas McAdam
Moz have recently come out with Moz Local, a new tool that checks all of your Local Listings and makes sure that they are up to date and accurate. You enter your business’s URL and Postcode and you’re given a pretty graph that telling you what’s complete, incomplete, inconsistent or any duplicates you may have. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Facebook Braces Itself for iOS 14 Changes
- The Complete 2020 Search & Digital Marketing Round Up
- The November 2020 Search & Digital Marketing News Round Up
- Has Safari’s Anti-Tracking & Full Third-Party Cookie Blocking Impacted Digital Marketing?
- The October 2020 Search & Digital Marketing News Round Up
T: 0131 510 7150
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
45 Hanover Street